Regional Finance & Accounts Executive APPLY NOW
The Ayurveda Co. (T.A.C) is a thriving, direct-to-consumer startup that translates the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda into the language of the young and dynamic India - the millennials and Gen Z. We offer a broad range of Ayurvedic beauty and wellness products, crafted especially to resonate with the lifestyle of today's youth. T.A.C has a robust omnichannel presence in India and caters to an international customer base too.
Click below to know more about us:
Location- Kolkata, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai
Job Description :
- The Accounts Receivable operation for revenue cycle services would be responsible for high quality and profitable services delivery to our customers.
- Candidate will be responsible for driving best practices, innovation, knowledge management and learning across the teams led by the individual.
- This is a position of elevated responsibility, which is primarily responsible for managing collections target and will also be looked upon to guide and partially manage the overall provision of Accounts Receivable Operation.
- Expert on AR operations including billing and credit control mechanisms for large customer base.
- Develop and implement AR processes in partnership with internal and cross functional stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of commercial aspects involved in AR operations
- Develop and implement standardized AR MIS procedures across all business applications.
- Good knowledge of revenue accounting principles and tax implications
- Recommend and implement new technology solutions to improve productivity
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and partner with other departments to streamline to create bests practices across the organization.
- Driving automation for increased efficiency/scale.
Skills & Attributes :
- Strong experience in handling team with high motivation
- MIS/Month end reporting lead in Large Organization
- High customer centricity and problem solving approach
- Capability to deliver in fast growing setup and challenges