Public Relations Specialist APPLY NOW
As a PR Specialist, you'll drive the brand's narrative, foster relationships with key media outlets and influencers, and manage corporate communication to enhance T.A.C's visibility and reputation. If you're excited about shaping the public image of a young, vibrant brand that serves a youthful demographic, we would love to meet you.
- Develop and implement strategic PR programs to achieve significant increases in brand awareness.
- Foster relationships with key industry journalists, bloggers, influencers, and thought leaders.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material communicating the organization's activities, products, or services.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate an appropriate spokesperson or information source.
- Coordinate public-facing events, including product launches, press events, and promotional opportunities.
- Proven experience managing media relations (online, broadcast, and print).
- Proficient in the use of social media and digital channels for PR campaigns.
- Knowledge of project management and performance measurement platforms.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with an attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in PR or related field, preferably in the beauty and wellness industry.
At T.A.C, we are passionate about Ayurveda and committed to introducing the millennial and Gen Z population to its timeless wisdom through our innovative products. We value creativity, authenticity, and a spirit of inclusivity. We would love to hear from you if you share our passion and are eager to contribute to a brand that values a balance.
T.A.C is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The Ayurveda Co. (T.A.C) is a thriving, direct-to-consumer startup that translates the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda into the language of the young and dynamic India - the millennials and Gen Z. We offer a broad range of Ayurvedic beauty and wellness products, crafted especially to resonate with the lifestyle of today. T.A.C has a robust omnichannel presence in India and caters to an international customer base too.