Graphic Designer Specialist APPLY NOW
Graphic Designer Specialist:
The Ayurveda Co. (T.A.C) is a thriving, direct-to-consumer startup that translates the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda into the language of the young and dynamic India - the millennials and Gen Z. We offer a broad range of Ayurvedic beauty and wellness products, crafted especially to resonate with the lifestyle of today's youth. T.A.C has a robust omnichannel presence in India and caters to an international customer base too.
Click below to know more about us:
We are seeking a motivated and energetic artist to join our company as a Motion Graphics Designer. As part of our creative team, you'll be creating social media content and assets for use across a wide variety of media. You'll be work with a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must. Our ideal candidate is an expert in an array of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. You should also be an expert in other common design software.
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Collaborate with Social media managers and other colleagues to best support larger media goals
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
|||Gurugram (Work from Office)|||Design||||||8gWu5s9K~N8CZT3-|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||