Brand Manager APPLY NOW
- Analysing our brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Working with Marketing team on brand initiatives.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Research on market trends, consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Research on new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Support in product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Work on the creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”.
- Support in all marketing material and collaterals in line with brand direction.
- Supporting in all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly.
- Offering creative ideas to the account manager to develop exciting campaigns.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles, and other editorial collateral.
- Working on analysing and reporting results of PR campaigns & initiatives.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Developing content for corporate/Brand communications.
- Formulating the digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
- 3+ years of proven work experience as Brand Manager
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- A blend of creative + analytical mindset
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers, strong excel skills
- Outstanding communication skills