Kumkumadi Lip Serum , 10ml
with Saffron Softens & Lightens
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Brighten nourish your lips naturally with Kumkumadi Lip Serum with essential oils. It deeply moisturizes, tones reverses discoloration. Its lightweight formula seals moisture, making your lips soft supple.
- Nourishes lips deeply
- Improves color texture
- Gives softer fuller lips
- DEEP HYDRATING FORMULA: T.A.C Kumkumadi Lip Serum with Saffron is specially designed for dehydrated lips to provide intense hydration and moisturization, giving softer and fuller lips.
- FIXES PARCHED AND CHAPPED LIPS: Revive your lips with the goodness of moisturizing ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin and repairs dry and flaky lips giving them a smooth texture.
- LIGHTENS AND BRIGHTENS LIPS: The lip serum for dark lips forms a protective layer on lips, reduces lip lines, and pigmentation, and restores the natural color of your lips.
- LIP-LOVING INGREDIENTS: Infused with Shea Butter and oils like Almond, Coconut, or Olive, plus skin brightening ingredients like Saffron and Licorice, the lip serum retains moisture, heals chapped lips, and brings your confident smile back.
- TOXIN-FREE LIP SERUM: The lip serum for men and women is free from toxic chemicals, minerals, artificial colors, and fragrances. 100% vegan and cruelty-free lip serums are ISO and GMP-certified.
- CHOOSE AYURVEDA, CHOOSE T.A.C - Ayurveda is Safe, Effective, Long Lasting, Holistic, and, Kind to the World You. T.A.C products are proudly Made in India (Swadeshi) and carry the rich Ayurvedic heritage of India.
Best Before24 Months
Country of OriginIndia
Manufacturer DetailsMaheshwari Pharmaceuticals
Manufacturer License No.
Marketed ByKE Healthcare Private Limited
Plot No. 682, Udyog Vihar, Phase 5, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India
This is my second tube. It is so lightweight to use and gives a shine to your lips just like you apply lip balm.
It is a good moisturizer, has helped me heal my chapped lips to some extent.
I can't comment on its whitening effect. I haven't used it long enough yet. But I'll definitely update this review after using it for atleast 1 month.
Thing which makes it different from other lip balms is that it doesn't provide any glossy finish or tint to the lips. It just provides good moisture, that's it.