Kumkumadi Body Butter , 200gm
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Amplify your moisturization game with Kumkumadi Body Butter fortified with natural butter. This rich creamy yet non-greasy blend of Saffron, Sandalwood & Shea profoundly nourishes & locks in moisture for hours. Its quick absorption leaves your skin satin-soft, spot-free, even-toned & radiant.
Recommended Use: Post-bath, twice, daily.
Makes skin silky soft, with no more dryness, only smooth glowing skin.
Provides intense nourishment without being greasy.
Improves skin texture, radiance & appearance of dark spots & pigmentation.
Evens the skin tone & improves elasticity for supple & healthy skin.
- 24-HOURS NOURISHMENT: The rich, buttery, and emollient properties of Kumkumadi Body Butter retain skin moisture, quench the thirst of dry skin for a long, maintain skin elasticity, and make skin youthful and plump.
- LIGHTENS BLEMISHES AND SPOTS: The antioxidant-rich turmeric helps protect skin from environmental damage, lightens dark spots, pigmentation, and acne marks, and improves skin complexion and texture. The rejuvenating fragrance of Saffron lifts your mood and naturally illuminates your skin.
- VELVETY-SOFT, RADIANT SKIN: The quick-absorbing, lightweight Kumkumadi Body Butter glides easily on the skin surface, nourishes skin deep within, alleviates dryness, and makes skin silky, and smooth to the touch.
- SKIN-LOVING INGREDIENTS: This body butter is enriched with the goodness of hydrating and nourishing butter and oils like Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Almond Oil, and Sandalwood Oil that nurtures skin deeply, making it soft and supple.
- KIND ON THE SKIN: The body butter for dry skin is gender-neutral and is made with 100% natural extracts, butter, and oils. It is devoid of harsh chemicals like paraben, mineral oils, and sulphates, making it completely safe to use on all skin types.
- CHOOSE AYURVEDA, CHOOSE T.A.C - Ayurveda is Safe, Effective, Long Lasting, Holistic, and, Kind to the World & You. T.A.C products are proudly Made in India (Swadeshi) and carry the rich Ayurvedic heritage of India.