Kansa Wand Restorative Dual Purpose Massage Tool
for Face & Body, helps with Sculpts, Lifts & Depuffs
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Holistic tool for Abhyangam - a face & body massage method described in Ayurveda, this Kansa Wand is handmade with the purest Copper, Tin & Neem Wood. Kansa has auspicious traits and serves in internal healing due to its anti-inflammatory & detoxifying properties.
Dual Purpose Face & Body Tool: Use the smaller head for the face & broader head for the body. Coupled with a suitable serum or oil, this wand firms, tones & sculpts the muscles & relaxes the pain points for overall wellness.
Massage regularly to keep the skin's youth intact, reverse muscle tension & stimulate blood circulation.
- Relieves toxins & lymph nodes to destress the muscles.
- Brightens complexion, and clears acne & eruptions.
- Stimulates Marma Points or energy centers of the body for easy flow of Prana Vayu or vital energy force.
- Reduces pain, stress & exhaustion from the body.
- GLOWING AND SCULPTED FACE: T.A.C Kansa Wand for the face and body helps in improving blood circulation, promotes lymphatic drainage, and reduces puffiness, making skin look plumper, smooth and radiant looking.
- DETOXIFIES SKIN: Made with Kansa, it helps in balancing Tridoshas in the body, removes built-up toxins from the body, stabilizes the skin’s pH balance, fights acne breakouts, improves stagnant lymphatic drainage and completely detoxifies the body.
- RELIEVES MUSCLE TENSION: Regular application of the Kansa Wand helps reduce stress, muscle cramps, and headache caused due to hectic schedules and unhealthy lifestyles. It unblocks nerves and marma points and allows the body to relax.
- DELAYS SIGNS OF AGEING: When sun exposure, your skin loses its natural moisture. Incorporate a face oil or body oil and massage it with a Kansa Wand. It allows the oil to penetrate deeper into the skin layers, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and keeping skin toned and firmed.
- HANDCRAFTED KANSA WAND: T.A.C Kansa Wand, crafted with Kansa, i.e. 78% Copper, 22% Tin, and the Torso is made of Virgin Neem Wood. Copper is a metal revered in Ayurveda for its soothing and detoxing properties. Neem is known for its antimicrobial and detox properties.
- CHOOSE AYURVEDA, CHOOSE T.A.C - Ayurveda is Safe, Effective, Long Lasting, Holistic, and, Kind to the World & You. T.A.C products are proudly Made in India (Swadeshi) and carry the rich Ayurvedic heritage of India.