Nalpamaradi Glow Oil , 100ml
with Peepal & Curcumin for Brightening & Glowing SKin
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Soak your skin in the meticulously blended Nalpamaradi Face Body Glow Oil - Ayurveda's trusted concoction for bright, glowing, rejuvenated skin. This elixir revives skin's complexion with the goodness of Peepal Curcumin to make it smooth, even-toned, supple bouncy.
- Removes tan dullness
- Diminishes blemishes spots
- Makes skin glow healthy from within
- 100% AYURVEDIC AND COLD-PRESSED GLOW OIL: Give your skin a complete dose of moisture and hydration with the goodness of Peepal and Curcumin, leaving your body and face smooth, nourished, and balanced for a healthy-looking glow.
- TONES UP YOUR SKIN: The Glow Oil for the face has rich antioxidants that protect skin from free radical damage, and help lighten dull skin, pigmentation, and uneven skin tone.
- HEALTHY-LOOKING GLOW: Its quick-absorbing formula penetrates deep into the skin, doesnt clog pores, fights acne, and delays early signs of ageing, imparting youthful and glowing skin.
- AYURVEDIC FORMULATION: It is a concoction of 31 ayurvedic herbs and extracts, namely Sacred Fig Tree Bark, Curcumin, Sesame Oil, Licorice and many more that help in skin healing and rejuvenation.
- 100% PURE AND SAFE: The oil contains no added chemicals whatsoever, thus completely safe for all skin types. 100% vegan and cruelty-free Nalpamaradi Glow Oil is ISO, GMP, and USDA Organic certified.
- CHOOSE AYURVEDA, CHOOSE T.A.C - Ayurveda is Safe, Effective, Long Lasting, Holistic, and, Kind to the World You. T.A.C products are proudly Made in India (Swadeshi) and carry the rich Ayurvedic heritage of India.
Best Before24 Months
Country of OriginIndia
Manufacturer DetailsMaheshwari Pharmaceuticals
Manufacturer License No.
Marketed ByKE Healthcare Private Limited
Plot No. 682, Udyog Vihar, Phase 5, Gurugram, Haryana, 122016, India
I love this product because it gives more glow to my face, I got a discount from GrabOn on The Ayurveda co
This does offer a little of shimmer, not a lot though. It is more of a light moisturizer, so if you're prone to dry skin like me, please use with a lotion
This is very good for the skin. You don't need much. It is best put on after taking a bath/shower. I wish I could find it in the stores. I'm only able to find it online.
I bought this to pair with the Vaseline body butter. It was disappointing that the shimmer wasn?t shining through like I expected it to. I did however love the thickness of it.
I would literally take a bath in this oil