Don’t Miss Out on These Amazing Health Benefits of Shilajit for Men and Women
As per Ayurveda, “Shilajit” means conqueror of the mountains and destroyer of weakness. Its other names are Silajit and Silaras in Sanskrit, Mineral Pitch, Mineral Wax or Ozokerite in English. Charak Samhita describes Shilajit as “Stones of metal like gold” because of its immense health benefits, while Sushrut Samhita describes it as “a gelatinous substance” as it is in liquid form when purified. Thus, Shilajit Resin in the Ayurvedic healing system holds great significance.
Shilajit is a pale brown to blackish brown exudate secreted from the friction in the foothills of mountains. It is a natural medicine with a long history of human use for healing and performance enhancement. It is purified to remove any impurities, which helps enhance its properties and potency.
Shilajit is a known Rasayana in Ayurveda that refers to a group of herbs and minerals that repair the body, enhance metabolism and promote energy production. It is rich in fulvic acid, which helps transport these minerals into cells to maintain and restore essential nutrients the body requires. It stimulates the immune system and blood formation while contributing to detoxification. To experience the benefits of this wellness integral, head to Shilajit.
Shop Now: 100% Natural Shilajit
Benefits of Shilajit
- Shilajit acts as a Vajikaran Herb, which helps improve vitality and vigour. This herbomineral pacifies the Vaata dosha-related ailments responsible for causing dryness, weakness, and breakdown of the body.
- Shilajit is rich in 84 types of minerals and fulvic acid that act as a catalyst to amplify the repair and regeneration process in the body. It is used to overcome physical and mental stress.
- It treats weakness, low libido, low testosterone levels, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and performance.
- When using Shilajit for energy in the body, such as boosting metabolism, performance, vigour and vitality, Shilajit resin should be consumed during the day with warm water on an empty stomach.
- If using Shilajit for refreshing and rejuvenation, such as immunity, sleep, weakness, low libido, erectile dysfunction, and premature ejaculation, then have Shilajit resin with warm milk, preferably at bedtime.
- To enhance its functions further, you may add a few strands of saffron and mishri (unprocessed cane sugar) as it curbs the Vaat & Pitta dosha in the body. To know your Body type, find out your Prakriti by answering the Dosha Quiz
Shilajit for Men and Women
- Both men and women can consume Shilajit Resin. It is helpful for women in menopause as it helps increase bone density.
- It also improves the sleep cycle and helps manage stress. It is to be consumed by those above the age of 16 years, and women must avoid consumption during pregnancy and menstrual cycle.
- Shilajit starts showing effects in a week and can be consumed for up to 3 months. After completion of duration, consult an Ayurvedic Doctor for best results and then continue use.
Follow Some Diet and Lifestyle Tips While You Take Shilajit
- It is essential to ensure adequate nutrition from natural sources and a healthy lifestyle are incorporated during the course.
- Make sure to include fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Keep yourself well hydrated and include beverages such as Chaas, Lassi or Lemon water daily.
- Exercise for at least 30 mins or go for a brisk walk daily.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and extreme heat, also limit consumption of spicy and sour food items, horse gram and urad dal in the diet. To know more about your Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle tips, check out the Dosha Quiz now!