Top Ten Benefits of Using Kumkumadi Oil
- A plethora of rich Ayurvedic ingredients present in Kumkumadi oil, such as Saffron, Red Sandalwood, Rose, Manjistha, and Licorice have Varnya, which is a complexion-enhancing property and Tvachya that nurtures the deeper layers of the skin resulting in well moisturized and radiant skin.
- Kumkumadi Oil is an Ayurvedic Elixir that is effective for many skincare concerns such as Hyperpigmentation, Dark spots, Age spots, Acne scars, Fine lines, Wrinkles as well as Dark circles. It is also used for Beautifying, Rejuvenating and Uplifting the skin.
- This Facial oil can be used during the Day and Night as per skin concerns and skin type. During the day, dry and mature skin is recommended to use it post cleansing of the skin, 2-3 drops applied on the face and neck, followed up with Moisturiser and Sunscreen, while oily skin type can leave it on for 2-3 hours & wipe it off with warm towel followed by Moisturiser. At bedtime, Dry & Mature skin types can apply Kumkumadi Oil on cleansed skin and leave it overnight, as it allows deeper penetration in skin cells and promotes repair.
- To get the best results from Kumkumadi Oil, apply it daily after cleansing your skin with a sulphate free mild cleanser. Always hydrate the skin by spritzing a floral facial toning mist prior to kukumadi oil as the skin is lipophilic, and oil absorption is better on damp skin.
- Achieve Youthful, Radiant and Glowing skin by using Kukumadi Oil for Mukha Abhyanga, that is, facial massage as frequently as possible or atleast once a week. It helps in improving blood circulation, uplifts and tones the skin with regular incorporation.
- Kumkumadi Oil imparts Tvagarasayan properties that refer to Skin Fortification, helping in skin maintenance and reverses ageing with frequent use. As per Ayurveda, the application of oils nourish the deeper channels, such as Rassa, Rakta, Mamsa, Ashthi, which are Dhatus, the building blocks of the body, making it an effective anti-ageing regime.
- Ayurvedic scriptures such as Bhaishajya Ratnavali mention Kumkumadi oil to alleviate Vyanga, which is the pigmentation of the skin, dark spots, uneven skin tone and lightening blemishes.
- In Yuvan Pidika, which is Acne-prone skin concerns, spot application of Kukumadi Oil post-recovery helps in the wound healing process and fades dark spots.
- To achieve an everlasting Bridal Glow, Kumkumadi Oil can be made a part of everyday skincare regime starting three months ahead of time to ensure a glow that radiates from within and prepares the skin for hectic months ahead.
- Kumkumadi Oil can be used underneath make-up for an instant glow and works as a natural highlighter while protecting your skin from harsh chemicals by creating a barrier.
Get Kumkumadi Oil for for Naturally Glowing Skin at TAC