"The face is a picture of the mind with the eyes as its interpreter."
-Marcus Tullius Cicero
Eyes are the most loquacious part of the body, it gives away all your secrets, problems and emotions. Precisely for that reason, we need to give extra attention to the thin, delicate area surrounding the eyes. It's an open door to expose the early signs of ageing. The busy schedule and working straight hours on a laptop causes exertion and can damage fragile skin cells. Amidst the available eye treatment options, the most prevalent and effective treatment is eye gels. Eye gels might seem like a glamorized moisturizer, but it is definitely worth the investment.
The skin around your eyes is 40% thinner in contrast to the overall skin. This is why it tends to lose moisture hastily. They lack oil glands, which makes them drier and prone to irritation and exertion. Your eyes work all day from blinking to expressing your emotions and needs caressing at times. A couple of eye gels encompass parabens and chemicals that tear the skin cells from inside. The organically curated eye gels are formulated with plant-based ingredients that revive tired and dehydrated skin. Eye gels are superior ayurvedic beauty products with essential nutrients that penetrate deeply into the skin.
How does under eye gels work?
If you have trouble sleeping or putting too much strain on your eyes, one immediate effect would be puffiness, redness and under-eye bags. Under eye gels produce a cooling effect on your skin and are highly soothing to your puffy eyes. They are light in weight in comparison with eye creams but are equally nourishing and hydrating. Due to its light texture, this ayurvedic beauty product absorbs quickly into the skin. The infusion of hydrating therapeutic ingredients reverse the signs of ageing and tiredness and improve blood circulation around the eyes. The natural ingredients in ayurvedic beauty products are always a better choice as they are immune to irritation.
What are the benefits of under eye gels?
Although the ayurvedic beauty product - eye gels provide multiple benefits but here are some common ones.
- Hydrated the skin: Lack of oil glands in the under-eye skin dehydrates the skin and can be dry and finicky. The natural ingredients in ayurvedic eye gels are humectants, emollients and occlusives that improves the skin's texture while providing hydration.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: The fragile skin around the eyes is prone to early signs of ageing and reveals wrinkles and fine lines distinctively. Under eye gels recover the loss of collagen and elasticity while speeding up the cell turnover.
- Mellows the puffiness: The cooling impact of under eye gels makes the skin firm and relaxing. The copper pesticides and water-based compounds soothe the nerves and provide refreshment.
- Combats dark circles: Dark circles reveal the blood pumping around your eyes. This ayurvedic beauty product profoundly hydrates the skin and brightens the area around the eye.
How often should you use under eye gels?
Eye gels are a moisturizer devoted religiously to your eye area, and they can be used:
- In the morning: This lightweight ayurvedic beauty product feels more comfortable under your make-up. It moisturizes your skin and helps with the smooth application of cosmetics.
- In the evening: Evenings are the most preferred time for under-eye gels as the ingredients can absorb into your skin overnight. At night your skin gets an ample amount of time to recuperate itself.
- Both evening and morning: To enjoy the fuller benefits, you can apply the eye gels at both times.
TAC offers Potato Starch with Babchi & HA collagen-boosting Under Eye Gel, a non-greasy formula that tackles all ageing signs. The argan oil Tightens the skin and Depuff your under eyes while Hyaluronic acid provides deep moisturization. Babchi is widely used in ayurvedic beauty products as the richness of anti-inflammatory properties fades the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, restores firmness and refines the skin's texture.
How to use:
Take a pea size of the TAC's under eye gel and apply gently on the under-eye area. Remember to cleanse your face and hand to prevent allergies. Gently pat the gel and massage in a circular motion.
The sooner you start using the under-eye gels, the better. Many dermatologists suggest the best time to start using an eye cream before you think you need one.
Natural Makeup for your Eyes!
To add a little more shine and glam to your eyes, deck them up with TAC’s Lip, Cheek & Eye Tint. With beautiful shades of 8, you can try and experiment with various looks from hot and spicy to nude and chic. The 8 shades you can try on are-
Beet Mighty Pink
Powerful & Mighty, this bold combination of Deep Pink with hues of Red is all you need to make your style game strong. Handy, pretty & unique, it is Vegan, Natural & Free of Harmful Chemicals. Impact - Moisturized Matte (has natural butters to impart dewy & glowing effect.
- Peach Nude Pink
Sassy & Chic, this melting combination of Nude & Peach is what you need to redefine your statement. Handy, pretty & unique, it is Vegan, Natural & Free of Harmful Chemicals. Impact - Moisturized Matte (has natural butters to impart dewy & glowing effect.
- Mocha Brown
Cuddle up and with a hot cup of Livin’ La Vida Mocha! This Brew-tiful cocoa brown lip & cheek tint is 100% vegan, skin-friendly & easy to use, making it perfect for a long day at the office.
- Blueberry Glaze
Beat the blues and invite the hues with a Berry Blueberry shade that’ll turn into a happy little violet. Infused with Shea Butter & Blueberry, this lip & cheek tint is a trendy addition to your daily look with vegan ingredients.
- Satsuma Orange
Enter a tropical state of mind with Satsuma Orange! A pocket full of sunshine, this lip and cheek tint has the freshness of Satsuma Tangerine & Shea butter giving your lips and cheeks an everlasting peachy glow!
- Retro Red Plum
Shine bright like a diamond with old Hollywood glam with the Retro Red Plum lip and cheek tint that’ll make you want to dance the night away. Paint the town red with the goodness of plums & shea butter that give a dewy glow to your skin.
- Urban Blush
Felt cute, might conquer the world later with this Lotus infused lip and cheek tint ideal for that blushed pink look which’ll make your life La Vie En Rose. This product is all-vegan, natural and safe for everyday use.
- Hot Pink Pie
Calling all Pinkaholics to indulge themselves into this candylicious hot pink that’ll have you profess to be a hot mess! Made with Roses & Shea Butter, this lip & cheek tint hydrates & highlights at the same time!
All the tints are completely natural, 100% vegan and contain 0 chemical, artificial components in the ingredient list. These all-natural lip, cheek and eye tints are made to nourish and add glow to the overall look. Made with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax and all things good.
To use the tint, follow the steps-
- Take some of the tint on your fingers.
- Dab on your lips & cheeks and blend gently.
- For a monochromatic look, use tint on the eyelids as well
With these solutions, let your under eye skin recover and bring the twinkle back!