Talent Acquisition Specialist APPLY NOW
Gurugram HR Full time
Min. Experience: 3+ years
Type: Full time, in-office
- 95% + talent availability
- Quality, Time & Cost of hire
- Recruitment & onboarding
- Manage and lead the end-to-end recruitment process
- Develop and implement specific recruitment strategies for open positions, keep stakeholders updated on progress.
- Exceptional candidate experience & champion diversity and inclusion in everything that you do.
- Build networks and relationships with top talent, maintain healthy pipeline of the candidates.
- Proactively source candidates through a combination of channels including job portals, headhunting, referrals, social media etc.
- Handling various activities involved in the entire talent acquisition cycle and ensuring that the recruitment needs of the company are handled smoothly and in a timely manner
- Ensure TAT Compliance for all Hiring Activities while keeping costs in check.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities.
- Reviewing employment applications and background check reports
- Hands-on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Excellent communication, written, negotiation and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources or related field from Top B schools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)