Performance Marketing Specialist APPLY NOW
Gurugram Performance Marketing Full time
Experience: 5+ years
This role will strategize and execute performance marketing strategy across all digital channels, primarily the company website & app. Primary goal would be to acquire quality users and drive revenue.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage, and optimize campaigns across all digital channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Affiliates, and others.
- Manage Organization Website.
- Track the Website Traffic flow and Provide Internal Reports regularly.
- Identify New Digital Marketing Trends and ensure that the Brand is in front of
- Industry Developments.
- Work on SEO of the On-page SEO and Off-page SEO.
- Link Building, Directory Submission, Classified Submission, Social Bookmarking and local listing.
- Execute Social Media efforts to improve, likes, Shares, tweets, etc.
- Manage Google Ads like Search Ads, Display ads, Shopping Ads, Video Ads and More.
- Analyse a competitor Website & Social Media Presence.
- Make Strategy Organization & Client Social Media Profile.
- Manage Paid Campaign Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, Marketplace) & Native Adverting (Taboola & Colombia online)
- Generate Leads by Social Media & Email Campaign (Organic & Inorganic Way).
- Coordinate with the graphic design team/agency to get creatives made for ads.
- Track Company & Client Website Traffic by Google Analytics.
- Manage Local Business Listing & posting
- Drive hands on campaign setup, management and optimisation including A/B testing of targeting, landing pages and more to ensure revenue maximisation and cost minimisation.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Collaborate with tech, product, operations, and category marketing to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and ROI goals.
- Revenue, CAC and LTV analysis and leverage data to optimise paid funnel to maximise revenue and Revenue/Cost.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5+ years of hands-on campaign and budget management experience with high growth ecommerce start-ups.
- Proven experience in running performance campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPT etc) across Google, FB, YouTube, affiliates, and others.
- Proven experience in running display campaigns across ad networks.
- Experience with tools including Google AdWords, Keyword tools, Google Analytics, FB Ads/Business Manager, YouTube Ads, DV360, and others as well as with tools such as Web Engage, CleverTap etc.
- Experience running campaigns for direct online purchase products as well as those requiring manual sales/Tele-calling type products would be a huge plus.
- Prior experience with high growth ecommerce start-ups would be a plus.
- Experience running awareness/R& F campaigns across digital channels a big plus.
- High ownership and team management skills
- Creative thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Great ability to multi-tasking and prioritize.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of duties.
- Should have and previously demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- The successful candidate should be consumer-oriented ensuring that the consumer expectations are always met.
- Extremely strong understanding of running Ads on Facebook, Google, YouTube etc.
- Demonstrable experience in handling large budgets, ideating campaigns, and driving positive ROI
- Strong data & marketing acumen
- Developing and executing end to end email, push, SMS and mobile marketing strategies and communications via lifecycle, triggered, and promotional drip campaigns.
- Revenue, CAC and LTV analysis and leverage data to optimise paid funnel to maximise revenue & minimise cost
- Creating customer journey frameworks and programs to attract and retain customers across the entire journey
- Understanding of on-page SEO and off-page SEO