Regional National Key Accounts Manager- Modern Trade APPLY NOW
National Key Accounts Manager- Modern Trade
The Ayurveda Co. (T.A.C) is a thriving, direct-to-consumer startup that translates the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda into the language of the young and dynamic India - the millennials and Gen Z. We offer a broad range of Ayurvedic beauty and wellness products, crafted especially to resonate with the lifestyle of today's youth. T.A.C has a robust omnichannel presence in India and caters to an international customer base too.
Click below to know more about us:
Location- Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata
Drive State Performance:
- Deliver Volume, Value Business & Profitability against ASP (Annual Sales Planning) for the Chain by location
- Execution of monthly promotion with creativity at each store on alignment with our Marketing and Category heads.
- Visibility in Modern Trade is a key factor which is driven with HO support and team relation with Chains teams
- Review of business with Chains store team and Category Manager on driving the category with their support every Month
- Ensuring 95% OTIF (On time in fulfilment)
- Driving the promotion in the chains to have edge over the competition on visibility
- Focus on regional Chains growth by creating differentiated promotion than the national Chains
- Driving the TOT parameters with Chains to drive effective and sustainable growth (Effective use of Data Sharing, driving multiple visibility space, Achieving the monthly Target, and timely payments)
- Regularly have financial review with the Accounts Manager/MT Head to ensure that the Budgeted Top-line and Profit Targets are achieved.
Driving the growth with initiatives:
- Same Store growth initiative with Store manager and HO team
- Own the store with visibility and dominance with relation and HO support
- Creative Merchandising for our brand in the category and multiple space in the stores with strong relation of the team with Chain team (Promo awareness and Freshness are the key)
- Working with National KAM for Planning and execution of new Launches, Consumer Promotion, incremental space /Volume on regular intervals.
- Drive Market share at each of the stores in the state (Need deep dive intervention)
- Establish travel and Market contact for self, direct reportees and entire sales team
- Have periodic review on the progress of Business - Weekly, Monthly, quarterly with regular update to immediate Manager and MT Head on sales trends, Market developments and competition.
- Working with commercial teams for financial control at Chains (Collection, Accounts reconciliation, Settling of Claims at Chains and Channel Partners)
- Ensure Process orientation initiatives to increase market share with developing the team to deliver the set objectives and monitor effectiveness of the same on regular basis.
- Pre & post sales tracking & analysis of promotions effectiveness
Coaching and Development:
- Coach and develop sales team on their roles and responsibilities (Soft Skill Training)
- Training and developing the Merchandiser on their roles and responsibilities.
- Developing and mentoring the potential team members to the next level.
- Conduct quarterly review with team on the progress and way forward.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills and with an approach of leading.
- Should be handling KAM role.
- Should be open for travelling and should have good networking presentation and team management skills.|||Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgram|||Sales||||||4yrYILSKp.Tj4MzL|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||