Graphic Design Specialist APPLY NOW
- Conceptualize and develop design concepts, graphics, and layouts with brand guidelines.
- Working with a variety of visual formats such as Motion Graphic Animation, GIFs, Cinematographs, Typography
- Design Layouts, producing images and developing styles for websites, social media profiles, and corporate communications.
- Conceptualize and execute hands-on creative work. Specific design assignments ranging from website design, packaging, marketing collateral, advertising, full-scale branding campaigns to one-off social media graphical content.
- Working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums.
- Create Business-driven problem-solving content stories/campaigns.
- Research, assist and present new ideas for a variety of creative marketing campaigns.
- Must understand the consumer journey and simulate relevant outcomes.
- Develop visual assets for commercial use:
- Product packaging
- Marketing (online & offline) material
- Video Editing
- Graphic Videos
- A designer with minimum 3-5 years’ experience and an eye for balanced design and aesthetics, with experience in designing for online and print with particular expertise in online ad creatives.
- Stronghold on hand-sketching and typography skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Should be able to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments, often in cross-functional teams that take input from all the relevant stakeholders.