Facebook & Google Ads Specialist APPLY NOW
Gurugram Performance Marketing Full time
- Trafficking of desktop, mobile, video social media campaigns through native social network platforms and through a closed ecosystem platform
- Creating Google ads & ads on Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram & YouTube)
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for the best quality leads
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving the performance.
- Edit and review all ad campaign copy and text to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI
- Manage and optimize existing PPC campaigns and help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis.
- Accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills.
- Managing Google-Banner Ads, Paid Search Campaigns, setting up and optimizing
- Paid Search/PPC campaigns
- Maximize profits by developing and crafting Google- Display Advertisement, planning and deploying PPC campaigns.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management on Facebook Ad Manager
- Will be engaged in contest marketing and other social media marketing ideas which can be utilized on various social media platforms.
- Will plan out and execute an affiliate marketing plan for influencers to make money per sale.
- Will implement online marketing strategies across Social media platforms to build a unique Social personality for our brands/accounts.
- Set up social media strategy for clients based on their target audience, competitors, USP and offerings.
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions and comments in real-time.
- Monitor effective benchmarks and KPIs for measuring the impact of social media, content marketing and inbound marketing campaigns to analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Generate and analyze campaign reports from ad servers and various business systems.
- Partnering with Digital Media Traders to support various optimization strategies across campaigns post-launch.
- Investigate and troubleshoot creative errors
- Social media optimization & Organic SEO
- Generate organic leads and increase CTA.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates with relevant experience of 3-5 years with an understanding of web analytics (Experience in a leadership role would be preferred)
- The knack of implementing new technologies, automation capabilities that enhance SEM efforts.
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve the performance of search campaigns.
- Proficiency across social media platforms.
- Experience in eCommerce advertising on Google and Social Media.
- Knowledge of paid marketing concepts of Re-marketing and targeted campaign management.
- Knowledge of various PPC tools/extensions
- Knowledge of other platforms other than conventional online advertising platforms. In-depth knowledge of paid and organic SM marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong communication, multitasking analytical skills and reporting skills.
- Flair to learn upcoming digital and social behaviors.
- Willingness to evolve along the changing Social landscape.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- High values in teamwork, client service and professionalism.
- Strong work ethic, diligent, committed, and able to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment and produce work that demonstrates attention to detail.