Ecommerce Specialist APPLY NOW
- Complete ownership of P&L of Channel Partners, own the specified marketplace(s) with P&L responsibility
- Define, develop and constantly optimize digital solutions to meet the goals and KPIs by developing and A/B Testing campaign strategies, landing pages & pricing strategies.
- Maintain the online listing sheet for the brand and make updates as products are added, prices are changed etc.
- Develop strong relationships with various Ecommerce Portals representatives to help drive sales.
- Keep collecting data for platforms e.g. top selling products, competitor performance, advertising mechanisms etc.
- Coordinate with the Logistics team to ensure proper supply at different warehouses.
- Work with the Design team to help develop best in class advertising creatives.
- Managing fulfilment operations for Channel Partners
- Responsible for new product listing and updating the catalogue on the websites of the respective channel partners.
- Weekly QC of the Channel Partners Website and partners catalogue, raise and get the discrepancies corrected on time.
- Responsible for Sales Forecasting and achievement of sales as per signed-off targets.
- Monitoring Stock Ageing / Slow Moving SKUs with each partner and drive actions to ensure Zero loss.
- Conduct Annual reconciliation of Stock and report to the Supply Chain dept.
- Reconciliation of financial books with partners to ensure no dues are outstanding. Submit a monthly report to the Finance dept.
- Fortnightly / Monthly / Quarterly MIS reporting for marketplaces
- Maintain and Update annual contracts.
Manage MRP / Packing Change / Product Change transitions with Zero Loss.
Key Results Areas
- Develop relationships with e-commerce teams of various companies; jointly develop e-commerce sales plans with account sales managers.
- Ensure consistent product launch in all available e-commerce channels and ensure availability of SKUs in all geographies.
- Management of various accounts (E-commerce client accounts)
- Guiding agency for social media activities & campaigns
- Content development for the organization’s marketplace accounts.
- MBA with 3-5 years of experience in E-commerce Key account management at an FMCG company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Highly organized, a self-starter, resilient and able to perform under pressure.
- Track record of delivery, goal-oriented along with the ability to set clear priorities and meets deadlines.
- Result oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated.
- Lots of drive and comfortable with A/B testing multiple approaches to get the end result.
- Expected to work as an individual contributor.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work under deadlines and manage multiple projects at once & thrive in an unstructured environment.
- Ability to cater product pitch to the specific target audience and getting the best communication out to drive sales.