Customer Success Executive APPLY NOW
The Ayurveda Co. (T.A.C) is a thriving, direct-to-consumer startup that translates the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda into the language of the young and dynamic India - the millennials and Gen Z. We offer a broad range of Ayurvedic beauty and wellness products, crafted especially to resonate with the lifestyle of today's youth. T.A.C has a robust omnichannel presence in India and caters to an international customer base too.
Click below to know more about us:
1. Manage large volumes of incoming calls.
2. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve high customer satisfaction.
3. Build sustainable customer relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
4. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
5. Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
6. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
7. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
8. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
9. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
1.Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Must be good at MS-Office.
3. Should be a CRM tool friendly (Knowlarity, Zendesk, Limechat)
4. Should have knowledge of logistics and In-house operations.
5. Experience in the same field would be an addition point.
6. Should have one year of minimum experience.|||Gurugram|||Customer Success ||||||pyLqrtDGsJ0Rr8J~|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||