Content and SEO Writer APPLY NOW
We, at TAC - The Ayurveda Co. are looking to hire a dedicated Content and SEO Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the website. The incumbent responsibilities would include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the Team’s webpages, and promoting the Team initiatives on various internal/external platforms. The incumbent should have deep understanding of how to “hook” a reader especially at the beginning of a piece of content. Someone who is an exceptional storyteller, editor, and content producer.
- Create and implement a content strategy based on a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends and competitive forces. This will include the development of themes/topics, content creation & curation to help drive thought- leadership and customer acquisition.
- Responsible for growing the Organic Web traffic and driving Signups for the Marketing persona.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Experience writing for SEO to help drive and improve SERP rankings.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the current content.
- Work with internal teams to understand product documentation requirements.
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers.
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- 3+ years of proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Proven track record of measuring content effectiveness throughout the funnel
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills