AMS Specialist (E-commerce Expert) APPLY NOW
The Ayurveda Co. (T.A.C) is a thriving, direct-to-consumer startup that translates the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda into the language of the young and dynamic India - the millennials and Gen Z. We offer a broad range of Ayurvedic beauty and wellness products, crafted especially to resonate with the lifestyle of today's youth. T.A.C has a robust omnichannel presence in India and caters to an international customer base too.
Click below to know more about us:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of e-commerce specialists to drive channel strategy and execution across marketplace platforms.
- Review pitches and plans prepared by team to ensure these are both realistic from a performance perspective as well as in line with clients’ business aspirations.
- Review performance being delivered on all client accounts through regular scrums with the team.
- Zoom-in on problem accounts and help team to solve issues.
- Drive use of automation for reporting
- Ensure that team is undertaking timely and quality delivery to clients in terms of reporting, insights and reviews.
- Participate in critical client reviews.
- Support managers in explaining past performance and future recommendations to clients.
- Build relations with relevant platform POCs.
- Work with client facing teams to drive adoption of marketplace solutions on more clients.
- Drive adoption of platform capabilities beyond search (branding, display, ASIN management etc)
- Guide and mentor, the team towards operational excellence through training and certification
- Collaborate with the agency’s marketing team to drive initiatives like case studies, social media posts and awards participation.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Amazon Ads, E – Commerce Marketing
- Proficient in in Amazon Advertising (AMS), Amazon Display, DSP, Flipkart ADP, and Flipkart PLA. Additionally, familiarity with Amazon Pi and Helium 10 would be considered advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing, including search engine
- optimization, keyword bidding and online tracking systems
- A Problem-Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms.
- Comfortable with using data throughout aspects of the role, turning consumer and
- social insights into strategic thinking