Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Manager APPLY NOW
Position: Assistant Manager (Accounts and Finance)
The incumbent would be handling Accounts & Finance for eCommerce platforms for the Co. across leading portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Myntra, etc. The incumbent would engage in forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
- Preparation of MIS on monthly basis and the preparation of the customer level P&L (Amazon , Flipkart , Nykaa , Purplle , Myntra ,etc ) & Channel level P&L ( B2C-Ecomm , B2B-Ecomm , Retail/offline and own website.)
- Control and analysis of the indirect expenses
- Managing and filing of TDS/TCS /Levy Returns.
- Handling and managing the B2B-Ecomm reconciliation with major customers such as Nykaa Flipkart, Purplle, Amazon etc.
- Review and finalize the books of accounts and provide MIS to the management
- Maintain Market place (E-commerce) entries between Sellers, Last mile partners & Payment gateway on monthly basis.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all G/L accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Supporting in all Business Control Activity like Inventory, Taxation, Payroll, A/R & A/P
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Preparing monthly MIS & reporting of Budget vs Actual Sales and Expenses, and Variance report to the Management
- Preparation of tax returns (GST, TDS, Advance Tax) and filling the challans.
- Maintaining all kind of reconciliation, petty cash, and bank transaction
- Handling Payroll management with HR department
- Verifying of POs from start to end including MRF preparation and quotation verifications of different vendors to choose the best deal.
- Verification of expense claims/bills/accounting vouchers as per the company process and the approval from management as per the TAT.
- Min 3+ years of progressively responsible experience for an ecommerce company
- B. Com (M. Com + CA Inter preferred)
- Good communication skills are essential, particularly regarding presenting the results of analyses to management