Sr. Manager (Performance Marketing) APPLY NOW
This role drives Growth & Revenue on Brand website(s)
- P&L Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Drive Growth & Revenue
- Customer Retention
- Lifetime Value Analysis
Excellent knowledge of:
- WordPress/ Shopify
- Industry trends
- On-page & off-page SEO
- Internal reporting
- Google Analytics
- Drive hands-on campaign setup, management and optimisation including A/B testing of targeting, landing pages and more to ensure revenue maximisation and cost minimisation.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Collaborate with tech, product, operations, and category marketing to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and ROI goals.
- Revenue, CAC and LTV analysis and leverage data to optimise paid funnel to maximise revenue and Revenue/Cost.
- Work actively on various means & ways to drive relevant traffic to the website.
- Derive meaningful analytics to optimise website performance.
- Create, manage and optimize campaigns across digital channels – Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Affiliates, etc.
- Manage Paid Campaign Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, Marketplace
- Native Adverting (Taboola & Colombia online)
- Coordinate with the graphic design team/agency to get creatives made for ads.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of hands-on campaign and budget management experience with high growth ecommerce start-ups.
- Proven experience in running performance campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPT etc) across Google, FB, YouTube, affiliates, and others.
- Proven experience in running display campaigns across ad networks.
- Experience with tools including Google AdWords, Keyword tools, Google Analytics, FB Ads/Business Manager, YouTube Ads, DV360, and others as well as with tools such as Web Engage, CleverTap etc
- Experience running awareness/R& F campaigns across digital channels a big plus.