Purchase Specialist APPLY NOW
Gurugram Individual Contributor Full time
Executive/ Sr. Executive
- Place the Purchase order for Raw material & Packaging material
- Purchase of RM & PM to meet on-time delivery management.
- Developing new vendors for existing as well as new products for cost optimization.
- Preparing the specification for Primary, secondary, and tertiary packaging.
- Maintaining a tracker of packaging material inventory at 3P vendors and managing enough stock of packaging material (Primary, Secondary, and tertiary) on regular basis to avoid stockouts.
- Ensuring that the development of new product and packaging redesign projects has the proper function, cost effectiveness, aesthetics, and on-time availability against agreed timelines.
- Working with Graphic Designers for timely delivery of artworks.
- Negotiating prices with the suppliers.
- Seeking reliable vendors or suppliers to provide quality goods at reasonable prices.
- Responsible for cost model development of packaging commodity (shipper, unit carton, can, cap, bottle, labels)
- Handle all the paperwork involved with the purchasing and delivery of supplies and material.
- Responsibility for product testing & quality control
- Manage all accounting activities for vendor’s disbursements.
- Documentation of Purchase order, vendor Form, RM & PM test report, Audit file.
- Working with the New Product Development Team for new Procurement & Inventory.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should come with 3+ years of experience in Purchase and Procurement preferably from an Ecommerce/ FMCG Company
- Should have good communication skills in English/Hindi - written & verbal
- Should have working knowledge on ERP Systems
- Should have the zeal to develop new cost-effective vendors
- Proficient with M.S. Office