Top 5 ingredients for hair growth
Flaunting long, thick and lustrous tresses is every girl's dream. It is a boon if it can be achieved with natural ingredients with zero side effects on hair. Here are some magical ingredients that go into our formulations to help you attain dark and dense hair. The proteins, tannins and phytochemicals in these herbs promote hair growth keeping your manes strong and healthy.
Methi, for thick long hairAn everyday kitchen spice, used in Indian cooking, methi is very effective to treat hair problems. Fenugreek is rich in protein and nicotinic acid and treats a variety of hair problems including thinning, baldness and dandruff. Here is how to use methi for hair growth.
- Soaked methi seeds can be ground to a fine paste with aloe vera pulp and applied to the scalp as a hair mask once a week. This prevents dandruff and promotes hair growth.
- Coconut or sesame oil heated with Methi powder is beneficial to promote hair growth.
- Methi hair pack for dandruff: Applying methi powder with curd or lemon juice to the scalp treats dandruff.
- Methi infused oil treats thinning of hair and promotes hair growth.
- Applying olive oil infused with methi powder also improves hair density.
- Drinking methi infused water, which is soaked overnight helps in treating inflammation of the scalp.
- Methi for hair growth and shine: Using the Methi mask once a week will add shine and lustre to your hair strands.
- Methi paste and 2 whole eggs whisked well make a natural conditioner for the hair.
- Methi ground with coconut milk is very effective in conditioning the hair, making the hair strands soft and shiny.
- Rinse your hair in water soaked with fenugreek overnight to prevent the dryness of the hair follicles. This also prevents split ends.
- Adding sprouted fenugreek seeds to your soups, salads or smoothies gives to enough protein and amino acids required for hair growth.
Bhringraj, a miracle ingredient for all hair problemsAlso known as kesharaja, bhringraj is known for its ability to promote hair growth. Applying oil infused with Bhringraj also prevents premature greying of hair. Bhringraj oil is best for hair growth. It is rich in proteins and antioxidants that strengthen the hair follicles. Here are some Bhringaj’s benefits for hair:
- Applying Bhringraj juice over the scalp helps to get rid of fungal infection and dandruff in the scalp.
- Applying Bhringraj oil to the scalp and massaging well increases the number of hair follicles, thus promoting hair density.
- A paste of bhringraj powder for hair can be applied to the scalp and the whole length of the hair as a hair mask to treat premature greying of hair.
- Bhringraj, when applied to the scalp may help prevent and treat psoriasis and eczema of the scalp.
- Bhringraj has a detoxifying property when taken orally. It is known to cure disorders of the liver, snake bite toxicity, digestive disorders and relaxes the mind.
- Bhringraj oil massage to the scalp calms the mind, relieves anxiety and gives a soothing effect to the mind.
- Bhringraj oil for hair is also known to promote memory and relieve headaches.
- Drinking Bhringraj juice daily on an empty stomach cleanses the blood and hair makes the hair follicles strong.
Amla, for dark frizz free tressesOne of the richest sources of Vitamin C, amla is best to treat hair problems like thinning, premature greying of hair and many more. The tannins and phytochemicals in amla are responsible for providing a dark colour to the hair. Amla is suitable for internal use and external application. Taking Amla as juice or chutney or in curries is the best way to take amla to get Vitamin C from your diet.
- Amla infused with coconut oil can be applied to the scalp and the whole length of the hair. Coconut oil also has anti-microbial properties that help prevent dandruff.
- Amla pulp infused with almond oil is the best to nourish the hair follicles. A gentle massage promotes blood circulation to the hair roots and promotes hair growth.
- Oil heated with Amla pulp may turn black due to the presence of tannins. These tannins also can colour your hair. Applying amla oil for hair gradually treats premature greying of hair.
- Amla has a natural cooling potency and applying amla paste as a mask cures any blisters or boils on the scalp. It also relieves itching of the scalp.
- Amla powder mixed with yogurt, when used as a hair mask promotes hair growth.
- Applying amla juice for hair or scalp is also beneficial to promote hair growth.
- Amla and reetha powder can be used for cleansing the scalp. This is a natural and chemical-free cleanser that also prevents hair fall.
Soy protein, enrich your hair follicles with naturally derived proteinSoy is getting all the attention these days as it is rich in protein. Soy protein is added in hair care products that help hair grow and to strengthen damaged hair.
Hair gets damaged due to coloring or repetitive styling treatments. Soy proteins help the hair follicles to rebuild themselves, not losing their shine and density. Here is how soy protein benefits hair:
- Prevents split ends
- Keeps the hair strands nourished
- Helps in moisture retention of the hair strands and of the scalp.
- Improves shine
- Smoothens the hair and makes it manageable.
Look for hair products containing soy protein to reap all its benefits!
Hydrolyzed keratin, effective haircare treatment at homeKeratin is a natural protein that is found in the hair. Hydrolyzed keratin for hair is derived from natural sources, is suitable for all hair types. It is highly beneficial for people with curly, frizzy or unmanageable hair.
Here is what Hydrolyzed keratin can do to your hair.
- Reduces hair breakage
- Makes hair soft and smooth
- Defines the curls and make it manageable and pretty
- Increases shine
- Prevents hair dryness.
Hydrolyzed Keratin can be added to your homemade hair cleansers or conditioners or you can choose a product that is added with hydrolyzed keratin to manage your hair woes!
TAC brings to you the best of all the above-mentioned herbs in the form of hair oil, hair mask and shampoo. Methi Bhringraj and Amla hair range have the following benefits to your hair. Methi Bhringraj Amla hair oil for hair growth, Methi Mask for frizz free hair, and SLS and paraben free shampoo with Methi Bhringraj and Amla to cleanse your hair.
- Stimulates hair growth by improving blood circulation
- Strengthens the roots to reduce hair fall
- Takes away the frizz and gives smooth tresses
- Restore the natural thickness of your hair
- Imparts strength and longevity